Saturday 6 August 2011

Life Smiles like a Sunshine

A laugh as it adds curve to ur face…Life Smiles like a Sunshine

dispels the gloom and a sunshine to be

a fresh morning dew

tip of the peak with enlightened light

shimmer and sparkle and light like paradise to be

driving the clouds away…

a smile that strengthens the soul….

a whisper so pure gladdens the hearts

an unseen courage yet felt so strong….

a life full of laughter cheering the folks around…

a music in my ears

that still lingers in my heart

and the melody where my heart hears it

the ills of life depart…

surrounded by smiles…a happy feeling to be

a sunrise forever at the horizon of my smile forever i see

nothing but just a little curve…adding life to me

and singing the music..oh what a beautiful life oh thee

sugar sweet living with drops of honey

and sweeter then the life gets to me

embracing the beauty and the warmth of this life….
i welcome u oh sunshine
shining bright forever to me..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment