Friday 29 July 2011

Oh, hi.

Hi, hello, beautiful people. I have lots of things going on in my head but for a reason I don't know, I can't figure them out. What. I'm so sleepy at the moment I think I'm feeling unconscious. And hey, did you watch the match a few hours back? Malaysia lost but to heck, never will I lose faith in our Malaysian Tigers. (Y) Oh wait, I think I should have posted up my One Man Band review by now. I don't even know what I'm talking about. My bed is seducing me, my stomach is rumbling and the only thing in mind now is home but assignments are clouding the image of home in my head. Why are you doing this to me? Oh God. You're so mean. Oh. I have quiz tomorrow. Someone just shut me up already. Okay. Goodnight. Let's end this post with a huge smile.

:D


That's not even huge. Cheat my feelings, man.

Hey, look! Beautiful, isn't it? Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment