Saturday 2 July 2011

DISSAPOINTMENT vs EXCITEMENT

Having physics test last Friday~It was just a numb Friday~
I just having myself stuck in the questions and cannot even got out from it~
I knew myself had done a terrible test~
Full of dissapointment on myself~
I just regret~
I will score better if i put more effort in it~
But nothing gonna change~
I had done it badly~
This is the fact~~~I am just~~SO SAD T.T

Today was a nice Saturday with nice weather~Hehe~
Gonna hang out with my buddies~
We watch TRANSFORMER-Dark of the Moon~
It was just amazing~BRAVO!!
My brain just cannot stop thinking on it~
Although the movie was over~
I'm so excited~

Pressures had gone~
Just forget the test~
All will start from the beginning~
Life is just full of dissapointment and excitement~
It is just a matter that how you wanna cope with it~
Try your best~and DO THE BEST for YOURSELF~
Stay happy and smile:)))
And everyday will be a nice day:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment