Friday 10 June 2011

Tme to play...

Today I play futsal with Naaim..lot of laughts... only after 5 minutes we wiped out..haha... so tired.. I feel very symphaty to Naaim.. this is the first time he played futsal in UTP... its quite okay for the newbie like him... he feel very shy.. I also don't know what wrong with him..haha..  but , we have a great fun today.. even I feel very tired.. my stamina is no longer fit just like 5 month ago...haha...still need to exercise more.. UTP brothers or seniors are very nice.. they've invited us to play along with them.. and of course, we get to know each other.. well.. to all group member... excersice more.. stay healthy...(^____^)

5 comments:

  1. omg , missed to play futsal today . lets play again tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
  2. fetch me at v6 be4 play futsal lah brooo-,-

    ReplyDelete
  3. played without inviting me
    -_-
    so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just really want to play futsal:(
    wanna join lah hadam
    !!

    ReplyDelete