Wednesday 15 June 2011

Finally!

The plumbing system at V2C level 3 is so suckish. Since we came, the toilet is always flooded as there is a leakage of pipes on the ceiling of the toilet. So sad and annoying! :( We had to face flood every morning and every evening here when we want to use the toilet. To walk around the toilet is also hard. The water from the leak is also kind off dirty as in my opinion, it is from the 4th floor's toilet; I don't know, where else would it come from? So, this morning when I got into the toilet, the floor was not wet anymore. I was so relieved to see the plumbing system on the ceiling is all well again. Finally a clean toilet! LOL. Now the residents in the 3rd floor can use the toilet freely and comfortably :P Hopefully it stays like that for a long time!

I Am What I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment